[Ibogaine] oxycontin withdrawl & Bupe

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Wed Aug 10 10:00:28 EDT 2005

Randy, bro'
After several yrs. of riding the bup train, IM, I have found it to be a wolf in sheep's clothing.  I loathe the day the Doc told me it wasn't addicting, blah, blah...it has a vicious bite on withdrawal..short term only...I'm late by several years.  It has kicked me arse many times..strickly harm reduction to coin a phrase used by one of our learned members. ron