Hey girl,..Capt

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Wed Aug 10 02:50:26 EDT 2005

  Hey Capt,

  Who you calling a bin boy girl,..ay...ay. Ya f*cken bin bo, I love ya
girl.
  I bin here all the time, just not much to say that other people haven't
already said.

  I sent you an email about a week ago,..did you get it?

  Big brother reckons I'm to old to get into the house,..and I'm only a
baby,..
  welllll,..I feel like a baby, all new and all. These days I like to go out
and
  dance and dance and dance, at 4 in the morning I am the last one left on
  the dance floor.

  I understand what Jeff means about beer and for me wine also. I did not
like
  beer or wine whilst on the methadone but now Mmm Mmm Mmm. If I go
  out I like to have a few beers,..wellll  several. To share a bottle of
wine at
  dinner is like   WOW, it's such a sexy sensual thing to do. Then at other
times
  I will have the same 6 pack sitting in the fridge for a couple of weeks.

  It has been almost nine months for me now and I feel great although my
brain is
  still returning to me. I got most of it  and the rest is trickling back.

  You women are soooo beautiful, the flirting these days is just
wonderous,..ohh
  it's like a drug talking to different woman whilst out, laughing, dancing,
kissing
 and sex.

 Laughing ,dancing, music, kissing, sex,...it's all so much louder these
days and
 it's alllllll so good.

                                                              with love,
Jasen.