(OT) Re: dana's beauty/muggings/OT rant about my bad luck

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 14:03:57 EDT 2005

Besides having just loanded me a small amount of cash about half an hour
before the nugging, on a completely different topic in line with Rachel's
note about Dana:

>I don't know why anyone would think Dana is a dirty old man - he's
just beautiful in my book.<

Dana has one of the best head shots I've ever seen. I mean it, it's an
awesome photo of the guy, and he should be out there getting his photo taken
as an actor-man on the strength of that headshot- which I assume was taken
for some speakers' bureau of some kind of something. It's a great photo. V
also thinks the world of Dana, crazy though he might be. (Who of us here
really, honestly, isn't in someone else's book of definitions "crazy" or
just plain weird?)
;-)))

Peace and love,
Preston