[Ibogaine] oxycontin withdrawl

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 10:32:08 EDT 2005

Suboxone has Naloxone in it, and if you had an amount of opiates in
your body, the naloxone would've tried to kick it out.  No wonder you
got acute wd symptoms. Subutex is the buprenorphine without the
naloxone, which is what your suppose to take initially, then switch to
the suboxone with blocker after your body has cleaned out the residual
opiates.  It has a ceiling effect, so you can do opiates on top, or
whatever that you want,but you won't feel it, and you can still
overdose with out getting high at all.
I went on bupe from 120 mgs of methadone.I was on 36mgs at one point,
and it did take some adjusting to, but they also did the induction in
hosptal because of the detox from methadone down to a safe level
before they'd let me take it.  13 days of hell, but by the time they
gave me the bupe, my body was just so happy to be receiving ANYTHING
with an opiate in it, I didn't care.
tink