[Ibogaine] Ibogiane related news in July MAPS newsletter

slowone at hush.ai slowone at hush.ai
Tue Aug 9 04:06:53 EDT 2005

I believe that ibogaine might interrupt any deeply engrained
pattern of behavior. Possibly this is related to the function of
the area of the brain that is damaged by super high doses in rats:
cells in the cerebellum that control the patterns of coordinated
muscle behaviours that we call locomotion, I believe. Which I'm
guessing explains the ataxia that people feel on ibogaine and
possibly some of the heart failures. Under this hypothesis I'll add
that ibogaine tends to take out the patterns of dysfunctional
behaviors first because stress brings out weakness.