[Ibogaine] Preston.

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Tue Aug 9 03:44:08 EDT 2005

Jasen!! Where u bin boy??????  What u bin up to?? Come on come on, cough it
up!!!  Thought you musta applied for Big Brother and got in the house or
something extremely bizarre like that LOL
I think the NA group that... um.. someone was talking about should rename
it, cos it doesn't sound like the "regular" ones at all.  It sounds much too
onto it!! Heh juss kidding ok?? Hear the laughter in my.. um.. typing!!!
Love to all a ya, whatever state you may be in.. it's all good.
Koiky xxx