[Ibogaine] Preston.

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 9 02:50:53 EDT 2005

 Hey Preston,

 Mate I agree with your comment that the saying "once an addict always an
addict"
 is very disempowering. Once a junkie always a junkie is such a crock of
shit. It gives
 people a reason to relapse.

 NA and AA works for some,..not for me or people I have known. This higher
power
 that is spoken about is also within us.Why disempower ourselves by
believing it is
 something seperate to us.

 Are we not all gods, haven't all the great masters that have walked the
earth all told
 us the same thing.

 I get so angry with religion at times as most of them cause people not to
believe, to lose
 faith,..because of the way they depict their judging vengeful childish
deity. I give you free will
 but if you don't do as I say I will cast you into hell. For f*cks sake, why
can't people see
 the contradiction.

 The power is also within us. Power to the people.

 I love you bro', I am glad you got through your $13 experience and are
still well. What an
 experience.

                                                                     with
love, Jasen.