[Ibogaine] Re: Burning Man festival

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Mon Aug 8 23:11:17 EDT 2005

Hey Julie! When I am able..... I'll zip by and take you to one ok??
Heh what a cool time we will have! Anyone else keen (yeh yeh tink and matt Z
you're already invited... and everyone else I haven't mentioned..) I'll let
you know when all that dosh suddenly falls out of the sky.. (actually the
topic of a movie.. in England some kids find a huge bag of Pounds that drops
from the sky and only have a week to spend it before they go Euros.. must go
see it sounds fun..)
So yehhhh  BURNING MAN!! Woop woop
kirk