[Ibogaine] muggings/OT rant about my bad luck

Eye of the Bhogi freedomroot at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 23:00:46 EDT 2005

Mars is on the rise.  What has that freaking "God of War" game
unleashed on us all?  Sorry to hear of the violations, BBoy and PPeet.

Hung on 2nd Ave last night with my college shroomie and her sister.
Weird being on the LES in totally different company than usual.

Saw that Gem Spa of which you speak, Ron et al., but postponed an icy
treat for another night.

They are both incredibly allergic to fleas, Dana, otherwise we would
have stopped by to say hi.  But I just wasn't sure about the kitty
situation around there.

Incredibly allergic.  Has anyone ever seen a fleabite rise up into a
semi-boil like hivey thing? Oooouch, as E.T. would say.

I don't know why anyone would think Dana is a dirty old man - he's
just beautiful in my book.  But I'm a double-ringed married gal,  so
maybe my mileage varies.

Jeff says there's nothing for you to envy, Preston dahlink.   I'm a
bitchy fiend to him all the freaking time too.   Somewhat on cycle, so
to speak, but also otherwise unpredictably.  He either keeps his head
low, dodges, or consoles me with passionate embraces.  Except for
those really prickly times when I might bite.  Then he just keeps his
fingers crossed, says his prayers, and breathes quietly.   And if I
still attack, he stings back with all his Scorpio verbal might.  We're
trying to turn the dueling moments into duets, on advice of the Guru.

I thought you might get some advice from the list, however.  It's that
kind of forum, as Matt pointed out.

BTW, Dana, I would think it would be a **good** thing to have someone
in Morgenthau's camp who knows the benefits of ibogaine.  Be pronoid,
not paranoid.  And besides, not all pols-for-hire are narcs-in-NA
sheepskings.  And isn't he too old for the job now anyway??  I mean,
isn't he gonna lose to a female candidate???

love from qns
rachy-doodle-dandy