[Ibogaine] Re: rant against MAPS and burning man attendees

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 8 21:28:42 EDT 2005

I wouldn't have put it quite so, um, pointedly, but this is pretty much how
I PERSONALLY feel about NA, for ME. If it works for someone else, more power
to 'em. But I gotta say that Julie pretty much said what I would have wanted
to say were I feeling more hot tempered and ornery.
    NA is so geared, as near as I can tell, to the idea that ONLY NA can
rescue addicts from addiction, and that, to me, is utterly ridiculous.
    But to each their own, right? If going to meetings helps someone be
happier in life, great. But it's not for me.
;-))

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"