[Ibogaine] Re: rant against MAPS and burning man attendees

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 20:38:27 EDT 2005

If you want to get clean, eventually you will, providing you don't
die.  NA doesn't get people clean. PEOPLE get people clean.  Tools to
do so, such as NA and ibogaine, are merely that, tools.  The decision
has to be made within, and even that is no guarantee,as most of us
well know.
Just as iboganauts want to save the world when they come down(or some,
anyway), NA inductees become rather militant about it, in my
experience. But the big question is WHO THE FUCK CARES AS LONG AS YOU
GET CLEAN AND STAY THAT WAY??!!!!
I don't care if you poke your eye out with a sharp stick and roll in
kitty litter. If that works for you, GREAT!!!If not, so be it.
enough of me
tink