[Ibogaine] oxycontin withdrawl

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:07:54 EDT 2005

I got off bupe with ibogaine, and although I'm beyond psyched to be
free of the stuff, I have to say that did what it was supposed to for
me, and allowed me to get to the point where i was ready to do the
ibogaine again.
My experience with bupe( suboxone, then subutex) when it came to the
detox portion was that it took alot longer for the withdrawal to kick
in.  It didn't creep up on me, but was kind of like a hammer to the
head about 3-4 days after I'd drop in my dose, and it lasted for a
while.  Not as bad a methadone, but constant and lower grade sick that
seemed endless.
It all comes back to ibogaine saving my ass again... but if forced to
choose between all of the evils, I'd put a gun in my mouth rather than
ever go back on methadone.  Bupe short term worked pretty well for me,
though I bitched endlessly about it.
I just hate being dependant on any thing these days.  glad I'm not...
love to you all
tink
Hi shelly!