[Ibogaine] oxycontin withdrawl

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 12:48:45 EDT 2005

I tried detoxing twice with bup , a miserable failure for me , I still craved like a motha!I wasnt up for prolonged misery ,so both times I switched back to short acting & did ibogaine ! Many praise bup ,theres a whole website that encourage folks to detox on it (opiate detox & recovery site) wish everyone well-shell

Matthew Shriver <matt at itsupport.net> wrote:v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
I had always been sold that too.  But I couldn’t imagine that a drug that lasted several times longer than methadone would have a less severe withdrawal. But since I never got on it (bup that is), and I was pretty well suspicious of it from the start, I never bothered finding out about it chemical action in the brain, which I have heard more recently is somewhat different than opiate agonists.  But I was told all kinds of things about methadone that turned out not to be true also so I just sort of dismissed buprenorphine as another attempt at controlling addicts rather than helping them get clean.