[Ibogaine] oxycontin withdrawl

Matthew Shriver matt at itsupport.net
Mon Aug 8 10:37:14 EDT 2005

I had always been sold that too.  But I couldn't imagine that a drug that
lasted several times longer than methadone would have a less severe
withdrawal. But since I never got on it (bup that is), and I was pretty well
suspicious of it from the start, I never bothered finding out about it
chemical action in the brain, which I have heard more recently is somewhat
different than opiate agonists.  But I was told all kinds of things about
methadone that turned out not to be true also so I just sort of dismissed
buprenorphine as another attempt at controlling addicts rather than helping
them get clean.

  _____