[Ibogaine] oxycontin withdrawl

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Mon Aug 8 10:28:50 EDT 2005

I think oxy w/d's last longer because of the chemical make up.  it is a long lasting drug, designed that way.  w/d's can last weeks.  heroin would be a step down drug in terms of w/d's . having said that,  is bup or sub more difficult to get off than heroin?  i know methadone is a bitch,  bup was sold to me by a doc that presented it as a warm puppy, i guess since one doesn't get high, that was easily bought by me but know i'm hearing it is very problematic.  i'm tapering and seeking advice on how to do so w/ minimal pain.  i was on oxys, the doc put me on pure oxy w/o the contin part then i went to bup.  i think i was mislead as research on w/d's and product literature downplayed the w/d's.  ron