[Ibogaine] oxycontin withdrawl

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 09:53:03 EDT 2005

Hi Yall,Yes I agree with Randy ,the withdrawal from oxy's is longer due to the longer 1/2 life
, but certainly nothing like sub or methadone!Wish you well ,so sorry youre struggling Randy, better than using -everything was a struggle then -eh? love shell
BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com wrote:One more thing. I am talking about the serious withdrawal symtoms here. We all know that kicking can last for weeks on anything. Depends on a lot of different things. What I am refering to in my last post is the major withdrawal shit we go through, not the little stuff. O by the way, and I know that you know this, Ibogaine has no equal in taking MOST of the major and the minor symtoms.         Randy