[Ibogaine] OT rant about my bad luck

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 06:36:58 EDT 2005

Well, it was my birthday on the 7th. I went to see my Momma and take care of
some things, almost like a responsible person would do. I had a great time at
my Mom's and slept like a baby with the tree frogs singin' in harmony around
me. On the way home my car fucks up bad. I can't believe I made it back to
Erie. It's something kind of major in the front end. In the last 2 weeks I have
had some pretty bad fuckin' luck. Somebody tell me this will end soon. Aren't
bad things supposed to happen in three's. I think I am at about one hundred and
five. Actually I think that this may be the third really bad thing that has
happened. Of course this is my perspective, a lot of yall might say that what
has happened aint no big thing. Fuck it, I'm going on with life, I can't worry
about what is next. Love and life to everyone               Randy