[Ibogaine] oxycontin withdrawl

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 05:54:12 EDT 2005

Matt, I have experienced both. More than once, hell more than thrice. It all
sucks but in my humble opinion oxy's are a bit worse. They have a longer half
life even when you defeat the time release as much as you can. For me, oxy's
lasted at least 2 or 3 days longer than a heroin withdrawal. Of course this
depends on the habit, ie. how long the person was taking the oxy's and how much.
The heroin kicks were meaner but didn't last near as long. I kicked oxy's in
the hospital and at home. Heroin too, but none of it worked like the Ibogaine.
I really didn't start getting dope sick bad for 2 days after stopping the
oxy's. It was 12 hours with heroin. The duratuion of the withdrawal on oxy's was
about a week. 3 or 4 days with heroin for me. I guess it was how long kicking
lasted that got me with the oxy's. I can be such a pussy when it comes to
kicking. Hope this helps.         Randy