[Ibogaine] Ibogiane related news in July MAPS newsletter

Dana Beal dana at phantom.com
Sat Aug 6 23:34:08 EDT 2005

Hmmm... Well, I'm only stating the well-known fact that ibogaine
doesn't seem to affect marijuana like it does heroin, cocaine, speed,
cigarettes, etc. I'm not going to get didactic here about
neuro-mechanism. The point is that the nMDA antagonism of the
cannabidiol cancels out the build-up of tolerance to THC. Very
important for MMJ patients. And this Morgenthau staffer doesn''t get
it. You should hear what they did t o this patient!

O well.

Dana/cnw