[Ibogaine] Ibogiane related news in July MAPS newsletter

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 19:24:25 EDT 2005

Dana, kind of funny you should say something about not selling a take home
dose to a narc. I had something interesting happen to me in the last couple of
days. A lady got hold of me off list and told me she was glad I didn't get hurt
when I was robbed and so forth and introduced herself, told me about a family
member with a drug problem and then asked me for info on getting treated, ie.
cost, location, and so on. I emailed her back and said that it was illegal in
the US but that I would be glad to help her find treatment outside of the US
that night if she wanted me to and I would get back with her because I was
busy right then. I got no reply from her and now her computer won't except any E
mails from me. I know I'm paronoid but it sure seems like she was fishing for
info on getting some Ibogaine in the US. I got treated by the underground but
I have no idea where those guys are now. See, here we go again with what an
addict has to go through to get Ibogaine treatment in the US. This is bullshit.
We should be able to go to the doctor and get help with our addiction. I hope
I'm wrong and I hope this lady gets the help that she needs for her family
member.     Randy