[Ibogaine] dancing bwiti kills my self (ibo & nightlife pt II) ron to schmooly OT

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Sat Aug 6 11:52:40 EDT 2005

thank you.  i wish i was close enough geographically to take advantage of all the resources you are aware of for someone in my situation.  walking a tightrope everyday negates some of the gifts i have to help others, plus it scares the hell out of me.  glad i can still feel that emotion.  you do good things and you have nothing to prove, so leave that part out of it, IMHO, ron.