[Ibogaine] Why tink flipped -or- an attempt at apologising and explaining...

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 13:11:00 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/5/2005 10:03:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
matt at itsupport.net writes:

Man I love the way  you quote the original email.  Does your email client do
that and if so  what is it? At any rate I find your whole take on the higher
power aspect of  the steps

Hi Matt,

Sometimes I embarrassed about using AOL on a site created by some of the
most creative web pioneers around. What I do on my AOL mail is with my mouse I
highlight the quote in blue and hit reply. On my last mail server, I
highlighted, cut, and then pasted. Hope that helps.

It's been really cool to exchange these ideas with you as well.  You  seem to
truly have an open mind.  I hope all the best for you on your  journey.

Pax,
Sean