[Ibogaine] calling sara119 from ron

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Fri Aug 5 11:59:17 EDT 2005

Finally, I was beginning to think there may be legal problems brewing which would be a miscarriage of justice.  Sara,  you are an institution in the nicest sort of way and i've never had the pleasure to meet you.  I was thinking about contacting some Dutch lawyer friends, who don't know about my other life but are extremely tolerant and well connected,  to check on you, but then it's not my place if someone wants to stay under the radar for awhile.  ron