question for Howard Lotsof

Bart De Bremme bart_de_bremme at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 11:18:39 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm a Belgian student and I do my these about "alternative aproaches of
drugtreatment", I'm very interested in iboga therapy, because it's one of
the strongest remedies against addiction that we have.

I was wondering this: why is iboga therapy now still revolutionary; despite
the long research tradition on this remedy and the positive research
outcomes for this remedy?  Why it's still "underground"? I'm now researching
the same revolutionary remedy as Howard Lotsof did long before my birth(I'm
23 now), how is this possible? In Canada thet are evolving the right way,
but in my country it's illegal!

Now going to festival: student live is beautiful!

Best regards Bart