[Ibogaine] HCV+thanks for the post Jerry

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Fri Aug 5 11:12:04 EDT 2005

and the Cap'n as well, ron
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kirk
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 11:49 PM
  Subject: RE: [Ibogaine] HCV+

  I gather you are aware that the Staph infection you so kindly got was lovingly gifted to you by the hospital in which you laid to get well??  My bestus friend and nurse constantly uses Tea Tree oil (Manuka oil of new Zealand is a helluva lot stronger..) to combat staph infections from working in hospitals with great results. An aussie doctor was also looking into this for golden staph infections in hospitals .. But has been very quiet since this brave announcement, hope he is still investigating.

  Just some thoughts... I use tea tree oil for pretty loads of stuff. zits, mouth infections, sore throat, bad breath, spray and wipe antibacterial, toilet anti bact. Etc etc the list in endless.

  Kirk :o)