[Ibogaine] Fringe Yippie, circa 67-70 (was Wireheadz!)

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Fri Aug 5 10:59:48 EDT 2005

Dana:
I remember many smoke ins, mainly from the Lower East side.  On my last
visit to the city, I was saddened by what I saw in my old neighborhood of
East 6th and Ave. A.  I could still read the lettering on the awning over
the t-shirt shop that was once Gem's Spa...3rd st. and 1st ave. I
think..It's all a blur.  Use to buy acid in Juarez that was made by Sandoz
in Switzerland before it was against the law in the US>  I was a bit young,
hanging around a dude that lived w/ Kerouac in the writer's later years.
Relax Tink, I don't know you. ron