[Ibogaine] calling sara119

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 10:46:49 EDT 2005

Sara, I tried to send you a private E mail and I think it failed to get to
you. I'm not using a computer that I am very good at so I couldn't get your E
mail address to come up. Anyway thanx for the video thread you sent me. It was
right on time. I needed to laugh right then. And I mean right then. Sometimes I
think you can read my mind. Please continue to be here for us. You have
always been an inspiration to me. I still want to come to your house and take the
Indra and see the difference for myself. I'm almost strong enough to come to
Amsterdam now without worrying about all the dope that is around there. Much
love to you and your family.         Randy