[Ibogaine] Why tink flipped -or- an attempt at apologising and explaining...

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Fri Aug 5 10:38:31 EDT 2005

Sean:
Finally, one honest man...ron
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: UUSEAN at aol.com
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
  Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 12:51 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Why tink flipped -or- an attempt at apologising and explaining...

  In a message dated 8/4/2005 6:15:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, captkirk at clear.net.nz writes:
    guess I’d be labelled someone who clicks with (some..) spiritual methods but I don’t click at ALL with the 12 step programs.  I click with Infinity Steps….from what I’ve seen the 12 steps (and I will probably get a kick up the bum for saying this so wiggling my wee white pom poms in your general direction…….)  they keep you at that 12th step and that’s it….. correct me if I’m wrong (heh this is mindvox OF COURSE YOU WILL )  growth should be ever evolving not stuck somewhere….and as for the higher power.. that’s ME of course…..heh just gotta find the On button (or the off…. )
  Hi Kirsty,

  I did not mean to imply that because one is clicks with spirtual methods they will click with 12 step programs.  Just that of the people who do get a lot from 12 step, there is a general tendency to be OK with the spiritual or religious.  My friend who brought me to agnostic meetings is quite fine with the spiritual, he just does not think that God, higher power whatever has anything to do with staying sober.  He is sober five years, no steps.

  I would like to be 13 stepped about now. For those that don't the 13 step refers to carrying the message by literally screwing a newcomer.  The message I could take or leave, but the screwing sounds nice about now.:-)

  Piece,
  'Sean