[Ibogaine] Why tink flipped -or- an attempt at apologising and explaining...

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Fri Aug 5 02:51:18 EDT 2005

I would like to be 13 stepped about now. For those that don't the 13 step
refers to carrying the message by literally screwing a newcomer.  The
message I could take or leave, but the screwing sounds nice about now.:-)

Piece,

'Sean

[Capt Kirk] LOL.  Being an opiate user affected sexual urge wise (sob..
Although recent "energies who shall remain nameless": have kind of changed
that a bit lately...) and being solo for the past 5 or so years, I CAN SO
RELATE TO THAT. Lol

Cheers Sean, loving your input.. it's great.

Kirk