[Ibogaine] Mindvox site?

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 02:10:12 EDT 2005

Here you go, right from my sent mail. I'll add your question to the
answer the next time someone asks the same question next year :) The
shorter answwer is most of it is probbly made using vi. If you're
taking a web design course don't ask what vi is, you don't want to
know. It has no buttons :)

.:vector:.