[Ibogaine] HCV+

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 01:09:44 EDT 2005

Hi Capt,

Actually it was the staph infection that I contracted from the last time I
shot that landed me in the hospital most recently.  Agreed that staff is a
huge issues for hospitals, but reusing needles (what I did), sometimes cottons,
using a needle after someone had a staff infection, are the ways that many
addicts get staff infections.  The IV antibiotics in the hospital cured my
staff.

The issue of staff from hospitals is huge though, and of great concern to
the medical community. Staff after surgery is quite common, as well as from
hospital IVs etc.

Sean