[Ibogaine] Fringe Yippie, circa 67-70 (was Wireheadz!)

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Fri Aug 5 00:52:50 EDT 2005

BTW, did you know  that in 1966 Howard Lotsof was charged and convicted
of LSD conspiracy by the office of then US attorney Robert Morgenthau?
Thanks to Montel Williams, Morgenthau has wrapped himself in the mantle
of medical marijuana-- but refuses to meet with ibogaine activists
still.

Oh well.

Dana/cnw
[Capt Kirk] OMGGG I had no idea howard was a crim!!!!  Does he have tattoos
also??>>> Ohh myyy and I had in my head a vision of a angel with wings, a
halo (slitely dented and bent like the aol halo smiley...)but a halo never
the less....oh dear oh dear, my image has been shattered. What shall I do?
Luff n giggles
Cappen Koiky xxxxxxxx

[%]