[Ibogaine] HCV+

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Fri Aug 5 00:49:34 EDT 2005

I gather you are aware that the Staph infection you so kindly got was
lovingly gifted to you by the hospital in which you laid to get well??  My
bestus friend and nurse constantly uses Tea Tree oil (Manuka oil of new
Zealand is a helluva lot stronger..) to combat staph infections from working
in hospitals with great results. An aussie doctor was also looking into this
for golden staph infections in hospitals .. But has been very quiet since
this brave announcement, hope he is still investigating.

Just some thoughts... I use tea tree oil for pretty loads of stuff. zits,
mouth infections, sore throat, bad breath, spray and wipe antibacterial,
toilet anti bact. Etc etc the list in endless.

Kirk :o)

  _____