Fw: [clarity] Force Feeding Medication to Children - and Killing them

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 4 04:23:37 EDT 2005

Hi all,
    Remember as you read this that we lock up people every single day in
this (and many, many other) countries for simple pot use and sales- of
flowers.
    At the very same time, this sort of thing is going on. The NYPress,
while a free weekly, has some pretty reputable reporting enclosed, with some
genuine reporting involved. (It's not my favorite paper, leaning a bit too
far to the sarcastic right for my usual taste) but this article is well
worth a read- just remember to keep a vomit bucket handy.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines