[Ibogaine] OT Reflections

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 03:19:32 EDT 2005

Hey list, I know yall haven't heard from me very much but I've been
reflecting a bit lately. Last week was one of the worst runs of bad luck I ever
experienced. I was robbed at gun and knife point at work, mind you I was at fucking
work and got robbed. Someone stole my cell phone,  I was shorted on my check,
AGAIN, ................. I could go on believe me. I haven't been saying much
because all I would do is bitch. I just realized though that all this shit
happened and I didn't cook any dope, drink buckets of whiskey, or hell I didn't
even want to smash anything. Well............... OK I wanted to smash some shit
but the point is I didn't. I couldn't call my Ibo buddies after my phone was
stolen because I lost all my numbers and I'm not good at keeping numbers and
records and shit written down, so I sent a few Emails and got a few Emails but
mostly I just sucked it up and kept going. Big deal some would say, your
supposed to keep going. Yea, well, not straight, not this boy anyway, but I did.
Miracles never fucking cease. I lost about 300 dollars last week and got paid 80.
I'll never stop being amazed at the change in me after Ibogaine. I can still
find things to be grateful for. Not being in a nod helps a lot when your
trying to think things through. I've been sitting in Erie PA trying to be normal.
It aint working. On with the freak show.    I love you all           Randy