[Ibogaine] HCV+

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Thu Aug 4 03:07:14 EDT 2005

*Not all addicts do heroin*
Or like needles for that matter :)
And things are most definitely difficult when you're addicted...... that is
usually WHY people do Ibogaine. Some are not so fortunate that it works
first pop.
It's always easier said than done.
"We're all addiction free and the world is only peaceful"
Did it happen??? Ohhhh buggerrrrrrrrrrrrr
Well, I'll keep putting it out there maybe something will change...
;o)
Luff n lite n cyncism Hehheh no offence intended
Kirk