[Ibogaine] KV

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Thu Aug 4 02:50:22 EDT 2005

Yeh pretty much, Ron, you can be a Kiwi, TA DAAAAA there ya go..Big shame
about "them" not letting you stay, could have been the change of environment
you needed? The justice system is not right here, but it's no where near as
bad as the State of the States... And, of course, we have the Milford Track
:-) (and the Heaphy to name but a very few..oh AND I LIVE HERE HAA!!)

Anyway to dump the baggage? New identity???  Still working on the
transporter dude, will keep in touch ok?

Love heaps

Kirk xx

  _____