[Ibogaine] HCV+

E.Claudia ecbl at cox.net
Thu Aug 4 02:30:13 EDT 2005

You have the balls to use needles (heroin use) in your body but cannot face
reality or a simple blood test. Shame!!! Just face it! Why did you take ibo
any way? Don't you see that is difficult for you to face any difficulty?
Your addiction behavior is in all your actions. Be a free soul! Put your
will in action!!