[Ibogaine] intro

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Thu Aug 4 01:24:52 EDT 2005

Wassup with my mailbox.. well you tell me and we'll both know.. I'm, just
being verrryyyy slack about sorting it out.. Was the same with freenet..
that's actually why I changed servers thinking it was something up with
them. as it turns out it's not and only with Ibogaine list.  Fekked if I
know. Most days I can't handle talking on the phone to strangers about
anything so I haven't sorted it yet.

Tried by email but was too much for any of the email technician type
peepules.

Just ignore, I'm getting your emails.

Cheers

Kirk xx