[Ibogaine] succeeding in spite of me

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Wed Aug 3 22:10:30 EDT 2005

congrats on the progress, ron
----- Original Message -----
From: "tink" <tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com>
To: <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 10:51 AM
Subject: [Ibogaine] succeeding in spite of me

I started work last night, thrown into a trial by fire at a
ridiculously busy restaurant that I bullshitted my way into the
kitchen at. I thought i'd be doing prep, but NOOOOOO...they stuck me
on the line as a sous chef. I surprised myself and those around me by
summoning up every last ounce of kitchen memory that I had from
working in every restaurant in the seacoast area (as a
bartender,usually, or bar/ wait) and got enough together so that I
ended up with a better paying postion and with more hours than I had
thought I'd end up with.
Wacky-doodle-doo....
It's only taken, what, 20 years, to begin to pull my head out of my
ass, and now that I'm finally doing something other than existing to
go to the clinic or to cop, all sorts of good things have begun to
happen.
Just thought I'd share something pleasant...
love to you all
tink

[%]