[Ibogaine] HCV

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Aug 3 19:51:32 EDT 2005

I've taken ibogaine in various amounts, um, 5 times now? And I have hep c
and have had no trouble at all- in fact my liver counts seemed much better
after first taking ibogaine- hyaven't checked since but I was surprised to
say the least by the test results, which I don't have any longer, as one of
my providers took them for some study she was doing.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines