HCV+

Deniz Yavuz serdeniz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 18:56:04 EDT 2005

 i took ibogaine 2 years ago but my situation is going worser now with
heroin addiction i again tried many things (detooxes, changing place
going on journey) but nothing helped SO i think i checked the past and
saw how ibogaine helped me out i stayed clean for a long time
meanwhile i got informed that im infected wit HVC+ (hepatitis C) and
dont know how long im carrying it but can i take ibogaiine with this
sickness or could there be any complications thanks for the answers
alot alot alot...