[Ibogaine] intro

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:33:28 EDT 2005

Welcome aboard the Lunacy Express!!
This list, these people (outspoken and not), and all who are on the
perifery, are an incredible resource for just about anything that ails
you.  Just ask Preston-he's just recently been getting advice on the
fairer sex (LOLOLOLOL) from this lot.  :]
I think hearing from another in the shadows is FANTASTIC!! Glad you
found us, and never apologise for the length of your posts...
I'd love to hear more- and hope you keep us updated on how you're doing.
Love and tranquility
tink