[Ibogaine] intro

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Wed Aug 3 10:41:50 EDT 2005

Your world just got stranger.  Never know when that bottom is going to rise
up a knotch.  If you are over 40,  give yourself at least 2 weeks post IBO.
I failed trying to rush it.  I also know that most of my peers are onto my
double life, I ain't fooling anyone.  Please post, I'm just a worker bee
that periodically has time to rant.  these folks are kind enough to tolerate
it. ron