[Ibogaine] Ibogaine sellers in Europe (or anywhere) that /legally/ ship to Canada

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Wed Aug 3 10:28:30 EDT 2005

It's getting it in the US that's a bitch.  I know some providers have their
sources through grad students having access to sophisticated labs and other
Non retail or consumer means.  It is slowly becomming the equivilent of
other illegal drugs in terms of availability and price mark up.  It's a good
drug that's gone the way of other good drugs. Think the legal pharmacuetical
industry gives their products away for humanitarian means?  They could care
less about saving lives,  profit remains the motive for distribution. ron