[Ibogaine] RE: Ron, sweetheart....

Boris Leshinsky bleshins at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 3 00:20:10 EDT 2005

Ron, you a fan of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy at all?

Check out the movie, there's a character in there you remind me off, although i just can't put my finger on it.. who could it be?

check it out anyhow, might make you smile!

*Just jokes mate, its therapeutic to have a laugh at yourself every now and again*  ;)

"Do you want me to sit in the corner and rust, or just fall apart where I'm standing?"