OT RE: Ron, sweetheart....

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Tue Aug 2 16:57:32 EDT 2005

Heyyy Ron!! Yehh see I  knew it!! And yes you are right, you are very much
needed here to keep some of us in check...you are the perfect addition to
this fucked up crazy  mess that is mindvox (and that I love dearly anyway..)
what I would suggest for you is a Job Change!! Yeh yeh easier said than
done, but sometimes done  is easy...we make it hard... and.. god it's too
early and IM NOT ALLOWED COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please mind this and ignore any grry arghyy posts in the near future.
Suppin on her milo....sigh not the same kick.
Kirk xxxx