[Ibogaine] Marc Emery arrested by DEA, in Canada

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 2 12:40:13 EDT 2005

Ron wrote >some experience .
it's a shitehole in the end.  men begin to look like women Preston. help you
understand them now? ron<

No, but it puts things in a light whereby I'm appreciative, not that I
wasn't already, but sometimes women simply confuse me...heck, so do men, so
what do I know? EVERYONE confuses me at one point or another, even me.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines