[Ibogaine] (WAY OT) Re: [Ibogaine] protein and mushrooms

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 2 12:06:05 EDT 2005

Sean wrote >One of the few areas where I am a really typical gay guy is that
I tend to really bond with women.<

V loves gay guys too. Why is that? Because you gay folk are unthreatening
(for the most part) to women? Because you relate to women? Egad, this is
getting sooooo off topic.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"