[Ibogaine] RE: Ron, sweetheart....

Ron Davis rwd3 at cox.net
Tue Aug 2 10:19:40 EDT 2005

thanks for the thoughts, yeah, cynical, depraved, pan sexual, lawyer?  just
a guy in a cheap suit helping guys in cheaper suits get outta places I use
to frequent all to frequently.  they beat me up cuz it's my fault they're
there, not the law or the snitch and then i beat myself up here for you
guys. man, i hope i'm not chasing people away, pray i could put a positive
spin on my sitch.  no way I'd take a shot at Preston,  the guy's great, his
posts are great.....look at me as the darkside of the spectrum,  i add
balance to the rah , rah  crowd,  i'll try to do better.  thanks for having
me around and the thoughts.  really, i've got no problems compared to a
member who pm'd me and said he'd whipped leukemia..really, it's a priveldge
to know folks actually read my whinning, thanks for bringing me back
although i'll probably spin off again, ron  oh, yeah, i have a roof,
slithered out of the gutter and landed it, do have food, no bank acct. and
borrowed computer but i ain't pulling copper pipe out of run down buildings
and selling it for a fix. can't get the self esteem out of the basement no
matter how many i get out of jail.  again, thanks for having me, tell me
when i should go----- Original Message -----